Thursday, September 17, 2009

37 Weeks

Technically tomorrow I am 37 weeks but I have less than three weeks to go. I went to the doctor today (dilated to a 1- so nothing really). We sat down and looked at dates and if I have not had this baby by October 6th I think that is the day. Our baby is due during a very bad week so picking a date was hard. We decided to pick a date before the 10th because Tyler has a board exam on the 10th and will be gone all day and he has paid for it and can't just miss it. For his sake and mine it is better that we be induced before so he can do the best he can during his test and not be worried about me. It needed to be after the 2nd because that is when my Mom comes and I really need her here to watch the boys. The 3rd is Garret's birthday party. The 4th is Garret's birthday- Crazy timing. I am totally sick of being pregnant and would not mind going earlier but either way the 6th is not too far off. The doctors think that having me there, being induced, getting an epidural will help me not tear so much so maybe it's for the best. 19 days or less....