Friday, September 11, 2009

Busy Thursday

Yesterday was one of those days that was just go go go! We spent the morning at the East Aurora children's museum. The boys loved it so much. I actually liked it better than the Strong museum. Not because it has better exhibits but because it was enough to keep my kids happy and small enough that I wasn't worried about losing my kids if they played in different spots.


The afternoon was spent babysitting and trying to check things off my to-do list (I am not sure why it never gets shorter- I seem to add things faster than I get them done).
Then thanks to Kandis, Tyler and I got to go out. We went to the Ramadan dinner put on by some of the Muslim students and faculty at the school. We have been wanting to go every year and never made it. I am so glad we went this time. I loved it. I love it when people get together and enjoy good company. I love it when people teach about their religion without being forceful or judgemental. The dinner was delicious and the program was nice and informative. No one was trying to convert anyone, no one was bible bashing or trying to be right. It was nice and respectful and fun. I would recommend that anyone that has the chance to go, go when they can. After our dinner Tyler dropped me off at book club. I didn't think I would be able to go so I never read the book (although I wish I would have because it sounded good). It was fun as always and way too late as always.
Thursday was a full day but lots of fun! I love being busy but I also love putting my feet up and taking it easy- so don't call me between 12-2 I plan to be sleeping!!!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

It sounds like you need the rest.

Love, Mom