Monday, September 7, 2009

Pink, Pink, Pink!!!



Here I am just over 35 weeks. I feel so huge!!! I have been anxious to be done being pregnant for quite sometime now. Until recently I have been pretty nervous about having three-I admit I still have some anxiety about that (how will we go out, will I ever sleep....) but mostly I am excited.


There are some great people here that we love so much. One of them a fellow "Rachel" asked if she could throw me a shower. It was so nice of her to put it together and so nice of everyone to help her. I had such a great time (pics to come). I loved spending the morning with so many friends, loved the food, loved the beautiful sunny weather, loved all the excitement for our baby girl and oh goodness is she one spoiled girl already. Everyone brought her such adorable clothes, she got a swing (that will be a lifesaver), cute homemade gifts, hair bows (that Garret has already practiced using-he plans to help with everything), diapers- just to list a few of the awesome gifts. It really was a great morning. Thank you everyone so much, it meant a lot to me.
When I got home I made Tyler look at everything with me and I hung clothes up and started putting her clothes in drawers and getting things ready. It was so much fun. Then Garret woke up and the first thing he said was "look at all this cute stuff" and we looked at it all again!!! I finally feel like I might really have a baby GIRL and I am getting so excited to hold her, dress her up, introduce her to her brothers and watch our family grow and change. One month to go (maybe less).
Hopefully I'll get pictures soon so you can all see what a great shower it was!
On another note-
The boys are still as good of buddies as ever. They think I should let them sleep in the same bed. I say "no way", it would be fun at first but I know how it would end up- someone screaming about something.


The weather in Buffalo has been perfect lately- 70's during the day 50's at night. I wish it could stay this lovely for longer. We have gotten out and enjoyed it as much as possible. We have been busy lately- spending time with friends, Tyler with school and well the boys are always busy doing something, which means I am always busy trying to keep up with them. Sometimes it just seems like life couldn't get too much better!

7 comments:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, and Lexie Borynski said...

Yay, I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to meet this little girl! You and her deserve to be spoiled!

Debbie said...

Life is good, and those boys are the cutiest !!!!!!1

Love, Mom

kandis said...

I'm so excited to meet her! AND you are not huge! You look awesome!

kristenita said...

so fun, sounds like a fun shower. I'm sorry- I totally forgot to get my gift over to someone for the shower since I was gone!! but it's all ready & waiting for you. I can't believe it's only a month or less to go. (it always goes by faster when it's someone else's pregnancy, though, huh?)


PS I didn't realize your hair was so long! and I don't think you look "huge" either.

Water Buffalo said...

like everyone else said you do not look huge you look fantastic!! I can't wait to see pics of your little girl. They are a lot of fun!

Marianne Thayne said...

Rachel I think you look so cute. (Not Huge at all). I have heard it said if you can handle 3 then you can handle any number! I think your boys are going to be so cute with her. Any names yet?

Stephanie said...

You look super cute in your picture. I remember when Leah sent me your maternity stuff. I tried on that shirt and my belly hung out the bottem, not to mention the shirt did not really fit over a certian other part of my body.