Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Seriously Sick



If Tyler were to write this he would title it something different. What I thought was absolutely disgusting he thought was a great accomplishment. I have a feeling most people will side with me. What am I talking about...let me tell you....


About a week ago Tyler went with some friends to Red Lobster for the endless shrimp. I opted out, I would have enjoyed the company but can live without shrimp so I stayed with the kids. From what I am told someone told Tyler that if he ate 200 shrimp they would pay for his dinner. I am not sure if he was trying to show off or if he just thought I would feel better about the night if he came home and said it was free. Either way he came home 4 hours later and sheepishly told me he ate 201 shrimp and quickly followed that up with "but they were free".


He said they didn't taste that good at the end but by that point he was so close to his goal he stuck it out (what a trooper). Needless to say he didn't eat breakfast the next morning, or anything much that entire day.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

That is awesome!!!!!

Mike, Kalie, Jason, and Lexie Borynski said...

Geez!

Debbie said...

Thanks for a good laugh !!!!!!

Love, Mom

Tasha said...

That is impressive and gross all at the same time!