Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Shower pictures

My good friend Briste gave me a few pictures from the shower. I can't believe I didn't take my camera out once- Thanks Briste! Look at all that YUMMY food!
Here are a few of the people that came. I am so glad so many people made it- I only wish I could have visited with everyone more.

Evidence of the spoiled baby to come! Everything was so adorable- Thanks again.


At the end of the shower the boys left the park and joined us. I loved this picture- there was only one cup left so they had to share and Spencer is worried Garret is going to drink it all!

4 comments:

kandis said...

the last picture is HILARIOUS!

Debbie said...

The shower looked like a lot of fun, and your friends were so generous - but that last picture is worth a 1000 words !!!

(-: Love, Mom

Leah and Joe said...

I love the last picture too! So funny! Your boys are characters!

Debbie said...

We loved the last picture too, so cute...... Good to hear that you & your little girl were spoiled...
Love to all,
Grandpa & Grandma