Thursday, October 15, 2009

Blessing Day

We wanted to bless Adele before my Mom left but didn't want to bless her at church yet so we just kept it low key at our house (wasn't ready to throw a big party either). We took a few pictures before her blessing. For the actual blessing she wore the same dress I was blessed in. Isn't it crazy that we all start out as babies and that little Adele will grow up too. The blessing was beautiful and reminded me once again what special children I have been blessed with. I am so thankful that Tyler was able to do this for our little girl. We love our family so much.








We didn't get any great pictures of her in her blessing dress but she really did look cute.



8 comments:

Debbie said...

She is absolutely one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. It was a beautiful blessing, and your family is just so wonderful. I have loved having this time to spend with everyone.

Love, Mom

Leah and Joe said...

You and Tyler sure make cute kids!!! We loved all the pictures.

Anna and Marc said...

What a cute family. We loved all the pictures!

Marianne Thayne said...

You have such a sweet family. You and Tyler just make a beautiful couple and family. You all look great in the pictures.

Alicia said...

I love it! I think the more kids I have, the more I want to have those times be private anyway. I'm glad it was a beautiful day!

Also - where did you get those awesome sweaters for your boys?

Lastly - you look beautiful! Lucky girl!

Mike, Kalie, Jason, and Lexie Borynski said...

I just love your family! You guys look so great... love the pics!

Anthony and Kristie said...

What a cute family.

Sue said...

Great pictures! Hope all is going well!