Wednesday, October 21, 2009

#'s

Tyler returned from his 5 days away. He had a good time- saw and did a lot. If everything works out it looks like we will be doing a 1 year residency in Washington. The 3 kids and I had a surprisingly good 5 days on our own. Tyler missed 1/3 of Adele's life and was glad to be back with her and the rest of us. I owe a big thanks to all of the great friends we have here that visited, invited us over, fed us and checked in on us. I have actually left the house several times just me and the kids and it hasn't been too bad. I am convinced the change from 1 to 2 kids is a lot harder than from 2 to 3. Maybe I'll eat my words soon but for now 95% of the time I am just enjoying it. I don't feel the same guilt I felt when I brought Spencer home. When he was born it took me a while to know how to share my time and I was always feeling bad for someone. This time I know that in the end we will all be great and we will all be glad we have another person in our family and I know it will go by way to fast so we are just enjoying it. In other news Garret weighs 39 pounds and is 42 inches tall. Between Garret and Spencer they got 5 shots today. Adele is 15 days old and needs to SLOW DOWN. I want to enjoy her in every stage but she is already getting so big. She is only 15 days old but she weighs 10 pounds 8 ounces. She put on almost 1 pound in 1 week- SLOW DOWN. Speaking of slowing down how is it that dental school is almost over. Speaking of dental school Tyler got back his first board scores (there are several this year) and he PASSED!!! He passed with flying colors and I am so proud of him. Now it's time to study for the written section (I know he will do great).

I think that is the run down of things lately. Next time I will put up pictures because I know everyone is ready for more pictures of the little lady and her two big brothers (I thought the novelty might wear off but it hasn't they still just adore her).

2 comments:

Water Buffalo said...

Do you know where in washington the residency will be?

Anthony and Kristie said...

Glad to hear you survived your 5 days as a single mom. You are amazing.