Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fall

We have had some lovely fall weather lately. We have been trying to get in as much as we can because we know it will end all too soon. Last Saturday a friend was kind enough to let the boys play on his skateboard. They loved it, they were going on their tummies, backs and through Daddy's legs.

We biked to the parking lot. Spencer's legs are not long enough to pedal so we pull him. Garret has become a very good bike rider. It amazes me that no matter how often he falls off his bike he never cries (I wish this were the case in other aspects of his life). This bike ride was particularly nice because Tyler was around to pull Spencer- often it is me with Adele in the front carrier, pulling Spencer and Garret riding along ahead.


Here is last weeks attempt at a nice before church picture. I asked them to smile and this is what I got!


Last Sunday Garret was in the primary program. He did such a good job. I loved watching him. I can't believe how big he is getting. He memorized his part and just did great.


Here is one of Adele today. Someone gave her this outfit today so we played dress up. She is just so fun.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

What a beautiful family (especially Adele!) And the boys looked like they were having so much fun. Give them all a kiss from there Grandma.

Love, Mom

Amanda Thurman said...

wow Rachel your baby looks like a little you. I hope you guys are doing good. Aubree gave me your blog address so I added it to my blog wall. It is good to see your family doing well.
Amanda