Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Dinner

Our Thanksgiving dinner was tasty as always. Although I did learn a few things I could do better next time! We had all the usual things as well as a briscut. We were able to share our meal with Hector, Stephanie, Natalia, Josh and the missionaries (sort of, they had to leave before the actual meal!).
I love the great food and company that goes with Thanksgiving. After dinner we couldn't resist taking a couple pictures of the cute girls all clean after their baths!


We had planned to head to bed so we could get up for shopping but Tyler and Hector hit up the movies ahead. In the end only Stephanie and I went out the next morning. We got some good deals, enjoyed the craziness and were sure to get in good naps the next day!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I loved the pictures of the two babies together !!!! Can't wait to see all my grandkids together sometime.

(-: Mom