Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Future Missionary

Garret got to go out with Tyler and the missionaries tonight. They were meeting with a family that is looking into the Church. Garret was so excited to go. He had lots of things he wanted to tell the family. Tyler said he did a very good job of being reverent and helping answer questions. He looked so handsome tonight and so grown up. He wants to be a missionary someday. I think he is going to make a great missionary. It's crazy to think he will be that old someday but it's exciting to think he might go out and serve the Lord as a missionary. I love my Garret-boy so much.
Adele went to bed early and Spencer and I got to spend the evening together. We had so much fun. I think I am the luckiest Mom in the world. We truly are blessed.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Not only will he be a good missionary, he will also be a very handsome one.

Love Mom

kandis said...

He looks so cute in his little suit jacket! Hayden had the same one when he was 12 months! I LOVE it!

Marianne Thayne said...

How fun to get a night alone with mom! He looks so cute in that picture!

Debbie said...

Oh what handsome missionaries you have, it made Grandma cry happy tears when I saw those two adorable, good missionaries!
Love to all,
Grandma & Grandpa