Monday, December 7, 2009

Two Months

My sweet little baby girl is two months old as of Sunday. I took her to the doctor today for her check up and shots. The boys were very sweet to her, telling her to be brave and that it would be ok. She did pretty well, only crying for a minute or two. She is still our big girl. She weighed in at 13.7 pounds (97%) and was 24.5 inches (95%). The doctor was impressed with how strong she was and said she looked like a big healthy girl! We have sure loved having her these past two months. I can hardly imagine life without her.

3 comments:

Leah and Joe said...

We can't wait to meet her, summer wont come soon enough!

Sarah said...

Wow that went by fast and I feel bad we still haven't met her! Things have been crazy lately around here. I"ll be happy when the boards are done!

Jason and Tisha said...

Rachel you guys have the prettiest babies! Wow! I can't believe how much changes in just a few short years. Let us know if you ever come our way again!