Saturday, January 16, 2010

Impossible...





...To get a picture of the girly smiling. She is the smiliest baby- but once she sees the camera she just stares at it. For some time now she has done a kind of half giggle but tonight I think that everyone would have agreed she was really giggling- So fun!
This week a friend gave us tickets to Curious George live. The kids really liked seeing George. I thought the story line was a little too hard for them to follow, especially since some of the main characters had accents. But thy enjoyed it! (Speaking of accents I meant a woman at the temple today, she sounded southern but when I asked where she was from she said "oh no where, I just love country music"- I had a hard time not laughing out loud. She was such a cute old lady!). It's been a fun couple days and now Tyler has a three day weekend. He will be studying of course but we always seem to find time to fit in some fun.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

She is getting so big, and what a cutie pie !!!!!

Love, Mom

Marianne Thayne said...

She is so cute. Still looks much older than she is. I totally understand about capturing the smiles! (I can never get one from Ashlyn). Thanks for posting them.

Tasha said...

She has such big beautiful eyes!