Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We did it!

No we didn't get a picture of Adele smiling but we did get brave and put Adele in the boys room at night. Tonight will be night three. So far so good. She is not sleeping all night but even when she wakes up she doesn't seem to bother the boys so maybe (I hope I didn't jinx it) it will work out.


Also Spencer thinks he is big enough to pee standing up. It's so funny though because he has to stand on his tip-toes to be tall enough and he looks so cute. I have noticed that my bathroom is even smellier than normal so I don't think he has mastered the aim yet!

3 comments:

Marianne Thayne said...

Love the tippy toes! I think however he will not enjoy that picture in later years.

Alicia said...

Ahhh! That really is such a huge accomplishment on your part! I bet it feels great to have a little extra space in your room. =) Weston slept so much better once we put he and Sheldon together and now they keep each other company in the nights and mornings, everyone freaked me out about it and it turned out to be the best thing I ever did! =) Go you guys!

The Bennett Family Blog said...

The kids are adorable! Adele has grown up so much. Thanks for this post. I need to know what to expect with a boy!! Too cute!