Thursday, February 25, 2010

Commercial TV

I am not very big into kids watching TV. In the summer I was really good about one movie a week...since the snow started falling and I have been busy cleaning they have watched a little more but still not much. Normally if they get to watch anything it's a movie or PBS.

The other day we went to the dental school to eat lunch with Tyler. He was still with a patient so we waited. There was a TV in the room and an infomercial was on for exercise equipment. Garret was mesmerized. Since then whenever I say I should exercise I have to listen to things like "you should buy the air stepper". I try to explain to him that I could do other things but then he says "but Mom you would get rapid results and it's fun" , "plus it's the best thing on the market and easy on your joints".

He is such a sponge!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

SO HILARIOUS!

Stephanie said...

This really is funny, but also a nice reminder that kids really should not be watching much TV. Parents are crazy when they let their kids watch grown up TV and think they are to young to understand. You, on the other hand, are such a good mom.

Candi & Ezra said...

That is so funny!! He is such a smart kid! Hey we wanted to thank you guys for the bananna cream pie! It was a delish! Very thoughtful of you guys, we appreciate it!

Debbie said...

I can't believe how funny that was, and how much I laughed !!!!!

Love, Mom


P.S. I want a banana cream pie !