Monday, February 8, 2010

Slowing Down

Adele is four months old. She had her check up today and weighed 15 pounds 12 ounces (90%- last time her percentile was higher) and she was 26 inches long (95%). I think she might be slowing down a little. She did great with her shots. She didn't cry for the first one and only a little for the second. The boys were so proud of her. They kept saying "she is so brave" "did you see how brave she was". Four months have flown by. We love our little girl so much.

5 comments:

Leah and Joe said...

I think she looks just like you Rachel! She is so cute! I can't wait until she gets to meet Naomi.They will be little buddies!

Marianne Thayne said...

I agree with Leah she really looks so much like I remember you looking. She is a cutie!

The Bennett Family Blog said...

She looks so much like you! Wesley was exactly 15 pounds at his 4 month and was also 26 inches! She must be slowing down and he is catching up! She's gorgeous!

Lindsey Phillips said...

Wow! She looks totally like you Rachel! Awesome!

Debbie said...

That is a great picture of Adele, and as soon as I saw it I thought "She looks just like the picture of Spencer" I was looking at the picture you have on the side of Spencer and Garret, where Spencer is about that age. They really look alike !!!!! And then I see that everyone was thinking sort of the same thing. Your kids look a lot like you.
And that is a good thing, because, you are beautiful.

Love, Mom