Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tyler's Worst Patient Ever

We took the kids to the dentist yesterday (aka Tyler). Garret was perfect. He held still, didn't swallow the fluoride, and really enjoyed it.  Spencer tried really hard but between fear and not feeling well he did not do so well.  He didn't like having things in his mouth and made sure everyone knew it.  Hopefully, he does better next time.  Adele was there too but didn't get her teeth checked, in fact I hardly saw her while we were there because she was swiftly taken away by all the adoring dental students.

(Don't worry Spence we still LOVE you!!!...and I might have been exagerating when I called you the worst patient ever, there have been some adults that had about the same level of anxiety as you)

4 comments:

Marianne Thayne said...

I am with Spence. Boy they are so lucky to have a dentist dad that they will be able to trust and at least know he is a good guy! Cute Pics.

Laney said...

I had to be drugged to go to the dentist as a child...seriously, prescription anti-anxiety meds- or a sedative mabye. I don't know exactly what it was, but my dentist in Utah still teases me about it when I go there.

Mike, Kalie, Jason, and Lexie Borynski said...

Aww! How did you get the pictures side by side?

Alicia said...

I saw the title of the post and was just feeling so bad for Tyler and then I saw the pictures and that made me laugh so hard! Kids...kids...kids... =) Can you believe your husband is a DENTIST!?