Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hope for the Future

There are lots of little moments when I look and listen to the kids and the future seems so bright.  A couple recent moments-

Tyler was explaining to the boys that he would not be home on Saturday because he was going to do free dentistry for people that cannot afford dental work.  The boys ran off and then they both quickly came back with their piggy banks and said they wanted to give money to the people.

That same day Garret lost a nail from a toy and I told him he had to find it so Adele didn't get it.  He looked and looked and finally came to me and said I couldn't find it so I prayed and Heavenly Father helped me to find it.

Garret gave a talk at Church today and he decided what he wanted to say.  He did such a good job and I was so proud of him.

They are not always perfect but I know they are full of goodness.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Those kids are pretty special.

Give them all a kiss from their Grandma.

Love, Mom