Monday, July 5, 2010

Sweet Baby Spencer

This little cutie-pie of mine is turning three tomorrow.  I had to take a picture of him on his last night as a two year old. I made sure to get lots of hugs and kisses from him.  I really can not imagine life with out him. 

There is no way to summarize Spencer at three but Ill try. 

*Spencer has a mind of his own.  He will let you know what he wants, what he likes, what he doesn't like...
*Spencer loves to snuggle
*Spencer thinks it is necessary to scream before he goes to the bathroom...probably because he waits to the last minute
*Spencer makes the funniest faces.  I love his thinking face...
*Spencer still uses a few baby words and  part of me wishes he would use them forever.
*Spencer loves asking "why"
*Spencer sleeps with his rocket ship blanket, his light blanket, doggy and giraffey
*Spencer loves to sing Jesus wants me for a sunbeam, Ballgame and chuck e cheese
*Spencer loves his big brother.  He also loves tormenting him.
*Spencer loves Deli and has a special voice he uses just for her.
*Spencer wants to be a firefighter, a Dad and a deep sea diver when he grows up.
*Spencer has trouble sitting still for prayers and can't seem to close his eyes unless he covers them
*Spencer knows his letters and most of their sounds
*Spencer loves quesadillas
*Spencer calls all his friends his best friends.
*Spencer hates saying goodbye to people
*Spencer calls Tyler's mom his "Missy Grandma" and my Mom "Granny"
*Spencer has to have socks at night time
*If I ask Spencer how long we are going to love each other he says "forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and even when you die".
*He is a deep thinker and asks some questions I don't know the answer to.
*Spencer likes using made up words
*Spencer loves playing pretend
*Spencer enjoys being with people but also seems to appreciate alone time
*Spencer still has a very bouncy run
*Spencer doesn't seem to interested in riding his bike
*Spencer loves to play games and read books
*Spencer loves pretending to be a monster (a cute monster of course) so this years cake is a "cute monster".
*Spencer has been a delightful two year old.  I don't know if that means we are in for trouble when he turns three!

There are so many little Spencer things that just melt my heart.  I can't get enough of this little guy.  He is full of dreams and goodness and spunk.  I hope that tomorrow is a day he will remember.  I hope we can show him in some small way what a wonderful, special boy he is. 
We love you Spencer (I wish I could slow you down- You are growing up so fast).

Tyler and I decorated his cake tonight.  I can't wait for him to see it in the morning.  I think he is going to love it!!! 

Three years ago we welcomed Spencer- we are so blessed!  Here's to three wonderful years with our little "rooster"!

2 comments:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, and Lexie Borynski said...

What an awesome cake!! Happy Birthday Spencer!!

Debbie said...

What an awesome boy !!!!!
Happy Birthday Spencer !!!!


Love, Granny