Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Granny and Grandpa Bob's House

Tyler and I had an apointment to meet with a dental broker Monday (hopefully we will figure out what we are going to do next year), the meeting was in Olympia so we decided to spend the weekend at my parent's house. Tyler worked on a secret project in the shop a lot.  I helped coach volleyball.  The kids got in a sword fight, went to the beach, played with their cousin Ridge, watched a movie and had a great time.
It was another fun weekend!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hey there! After reading your posts I'm so curious what Tyler's big surprise is!! Knowing him it's something awesome. Promise to post it when you find out!? =)

Oh, and my favorite picture is of your mom posing with your boys, what a cool grandma! And is Tyler showing off his wedding ring in that bottom picture? So funny. You guys are so fun!