Thursday, September 2, 2010

So I don't forget (and so they don't either)

Yesterday I was looking out at the lawn and I asked Garret if he would mow it for me when he got older.  He said "Sure will Mom, I'd do anything for you".  (We will see about that!)

Spencer said he thought he was getting a new tooth and Garret told him he couldn't be.  Of course Spencer said "YES I AM".  Garret said "I am going to be a dentist someday so I know about these things".  (I asked him later if that was what he wanted to be now he said yes and a space ranger and a fire fighter and Dad).  Spencer said maybe he will be one too.

Spencer tells Adele every night before she goes to bed "you are my best Deli ever".

Spencer tells me every night "I love you forever and ever and ever and ever and even when you die" (I guess that is a good thing?)

Garret says "I miss Buffalo" then Spencer says "I miss Nauvoo"  ( I think that was his favorite place ever).

Most of the time if we show Adele a picture of a lion she will roar.  She will also say "wow" and "Hi" and "Bye Bye".  


1 comment:

Marianne Thayne said...

So Cute. I am glad you post these cute thoughts.