Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Spider cake


The other day Adele grabbed a big spider (I don't know how she caught it) and quickly stuffed it in her mouth.  I responded by pulling it out as quickly as possible.  It was big and moving around and gross.  When I pulled it out she got so mad- seriously she threw a fit!

Fit or not she didn't get to eat the spider.  So for her first birthday we made her a little spider.  It was suppose to be a scared spider since she is about to be eaten.  I am not sure if the spider looks scared or like a baby spider.  Scared or not Adele gets to eat her head all by herself tomorrow.

The legs started falling over shortly after I took this picture- hopefully it still looks somewhat descent tomorrow.

7 comments:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, and Lexie Borynski said...

What an awesome cake!!! Happy 1st birthday Adele!!... and I would have lost it if I had to pull a spider out of someone's mouth!

Anonymous said...

That cake turned out 'SO' cute !!!!

I hope she has a fun Birthday.

Love, Mom

PapaFordham said...

The spider cake is adorable & so is Adele...

Happy, Happy Birthday to our little Granddaughter...

Love you lots,

Grandma & Grandpa

kandis said...

that is the cutest spider i have ever seen!! you guys make some AWESOME cakes! Happy Birthday Adele!

Marianne Thayne said...

You guys are always so creative! What a great cake and good job on getting the spider out of her mouth! Happy Birthday Adele.

kristenita said...

Awesome cake!!!

I might've just let Quinn eat that real spider... Ew! Good job!

Jess said...

I think I would DIE if I had to pull a spider out of one of my kids mouths. I am scared of spiders, just reading this story gives me the creeps. You're a brave woman!! Her cake is adorable, happy birthday to Adele!