Monday, November 22, 2010

Let is Snow

Saturday we woke up to a very - very small dusting of snow.  It was enough for the kids to be excited.  We let them "play" in it.  It was pretty funny.  There was not much at all and they were having so much fun.
 They even attempted a snow angel!
 Adele looked like the little brother from A Christmas Story.  She was not a fan.  I think she pooped on purpose so I would take her in!
 Today there is a lot more snow.  Enough that they could actually play in it.  They haven't played yet but they went to get the garbage can and got "so cold" that they needed hot chocolate!

I love their enthusiasm!

2 comments:

Marianne Thayne said...

love the snow angel on the ground!

Debbie said...

That just made my day a little happier!!!!!!!!
It was fun to have some cute pictures and stories. Gotta love those little cuties.

Love, Mom


P.S. I bought some hot cocoa mix with little marshmellows in it just for the kids when they come to visit. Can't wait !!!!!!!