Monday, November 15, 2010

Ordinary Days

Nothing has been going on here.  We wake up, eat breakfast, send Tyler off to work.  I play with the kids, we go for a walk or to story time, they take naps, we do school time, we read books, we make dinner and we spend our evenings together.  I feel like there is nothing to report about our life right at the moment.  We spend a lot of time thinking about what is next.  We spend a lot of time together and little with anyone else.  We miss being surrounded by friends and I miss having a car during the day.  We like it here, we have great neighbors, a nice house but a lot of things have kept us from sinking our roots in too deep.  It is sort of a strange unsettled time of life for us.  We love each and even though this year is a different one for us there is no where we would rather be or anyone else we would rather be with.  Since I have little too report here or a couple current pictures!
 The boys put together boxes to donate.  I love watching the way they willingly give.


My favorite people!  I am so glad I get to spend all of these ordinary days with them.

4 comments:

Jacob and Raphael said...

Hang in there! I know how it is only having one car. I love your shirt in the picture of Adele and you. She's getting so very big!

We miss you!

Debbie said...

That last picture makes me think that there is probably never a dull moment around your house !!!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

We miss you all so much, everyone looks great!!! Thanks for so many wonderful memories...
Love, Grandma & Grandpa

kristenita said...

so sorry about the 1-car, in-betweenness of life right now for you!!

p.s. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS???? http://enchantedserenityperiodfilms.blogspot.com/2010/11/jane-eyre-trailer.html