Tuesday, December 21, 2010

6....5....

On Sunday with 6 days to go we colored nativity pictures and then each of us shared our testimony of the Savior.  Garret was very cute and pretty lengthy with what he had to say.  Spencer was short and sweet "I know Jesus loves me".  It was a nice morning to share together.



 With 5 days to go we drove around looking at Christmas lights.  When we saw this house Adele heard the boys say "wow" and she copied and kept saying "wow, wow, wow".  I think she liked it.  After the lights we came home and drank hot cocoa!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I just love hot chocolate !!!!1

Love, Mom

Stephanie said...

It sounds like you are having so much fun. I cannot wait to do my own version of the 12 day count down next year! You are the best.