Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Morning!

I could hardly sleep last night I was so excited. The kids FINALLY woke up at 6:15.  They did wake up excited and they stayed excited all morning.  They loved everything.



 Everyone got a lot of nice presents this year.  It was so fun watching them open things and get so excited.  They were SO excited to give some of the things they made and bought.  Garret made me a wooden heart and then decorated it.  They made Tyler a spear and an airplane. There were lots of hand drawn pictures and other treasures under the tree. 
 The boys got a lot of dress-ups this year.  Tyler made a big box for them to go in.  I am sure they will have hours of fun pretending.
 Tyler helped the boys make me a book.  It is really fun.  It is stories they wrote with their own art work. 
 Any time anyone pulled our any candy Adele went running.  This girl loved the Christmas candy best of all. 

 Tyler framed his picture that was originally going to go on the box.  (one of these days I will write that whole story). 
 Garret specifically asked if I would put up a picture of him holding up his picture of Captain Moroni.  He said "he is my favorite hero".
I am not even going to attempt to list all of the fun presents this year.  We loved it all and especially the joy and laughter that filled our house all morning. 

1 comment:

Marianne Thayne said...

This is a beautiful post. It looks like so much fun. I like Adele's skirt and beads and all dressed up. She just needed high heels. Very nice pictures. Look forward to reading about the box...