Monday, January 3, 2011

One Year Older and Wiser too!

Since we were going to be out of town for my birthday Tyler let me open my present early.  He got me a bike.  The kids were so excited about it.  I doubt I use it much until after this baby comes but I am really excited to ride around with the kids after that.  I need some practice though because I just about fell off going down the hall. 

 My birthday celebration was all spread out since we had so much going on this weekend.  Tyler, my dad, the kids and I were gone all Saturday.  When we got back my Mom totally surprised me with this cake!  It was so yummy (seven minute frosting!).  It was so nice of my Mom- she is the best!  Then my Mom and Dad were good enough to watch the kids while Tyler and I went with Dan and Heather to the movies.   I was so tired I could barely stay awake but it was fun going out.

 My cute nephews birthday is just one day after mine so Sunday we went over and watched him eat his first birthday cake.  He was pretty cute about it.  First birthdays are always extra fun to watch. 
I finished off my exciting birthday by driving back home to Yakima. So far 27 is going pretty well!

1 comment:

Marianne Thayne said...

Happy Birthday to you! I knew it was sometime this month, but not sure when. I love the bike. I have a feeling that bike will see many wonderful places.