Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pony tails, Elk and a Sunny Day

Adele has attempted a pony tail (aka water fountain).  It's a little pathetic but she thinks she is hot stuff!

 Saturday we went to the Elk feeding station and had some fun.  The boys loved the big elk.  They loved the visitors center where they could hold animal bones, fur and horns.  We were suppose to go out on the truck and get a closer look but there was a misunderstanding and our reservation was not set up right.  So we settled for a peek through the fence.  We still got a pretty good view.

 Saturday was such a nice day that we spent all afternoon playing outside. I didn't have my camera out at first. Adele went on the scooter and loved it.  She couldn't stop giggling.  I tried out my new bike and Garret and I even went for a very short bike ride (I will blame the length of the ride on being pregnant but really I am super out of shape).

I pulled my camera out when we moved to the back yard.  The kids played on the swing, in the tree, with the baseballs etc.  It was a great relaxing afternoon together.

 Spencer loves "the twister".  He would do it again and again and again and again! 
 He just leans back and spins like a crazy man.
 Garret wanted me to take a picture of him in the cherry tree.  He said "I just love to sit in this tree" and asked if i would take a picture of him just sitting in the tree.

 Even Adele likes playing in the trees. 
I hope the sun keeps shining so we can have more afternoons like this.

5 comments:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

they're getting so big! I envy your weather... looks like so much fun to be outside! It's -7 here! We really miss you guys!!

Debbie said...

You just have to love the sunshine! It looks like everyone had a great time. Of course, I am here saying "I hope those boys are careful in the trees." What can I say, I am just a worrier.

Love, Mom

Daniel and Erin Palmer said...

I love that picture of the elk, did you take that through the fence. Your kids are getting so big!

Marianne Thayne said...

Just great fun and great pictures. I love the swing pictures--and of course that awesome elk pic. Wow, I would love going to that place.

Anonymous said...

What fun in the sunshine & what great pictures...
Love to all...
Grandma & Grandpa