Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rub-a-dub-dub there getting clean in the tub!

I know these three won't all fit in the tub for too long.  They have lots of fun playing together right now and I always enjoy listening to them giggle together and I definently love it when they all smell nice and clean!



Tyler is out of town for a few days.  We have lots of fun planned for while he is gone.  Today we used every lincoln log we own to build a village!  (I am not sure how the cowboys would feel about the fact that pirates and lions took over the village- but they sure thought it was fun).


Adele learned a new word (she has a bunch).  Now she says "Owie". It would be kind of cute it if was just when she was hurt but I think she thinks it means "I don't like this".  So at church, in the car, when she doesn't want to do something, she yells "owie".  We have gotten some strange looks from people when they hear her yelling "owie". 

1 comment:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

you are a saint to take care of 3 kids alone and pregnant!