Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I must have blinked....

video
How did Garret get so big?  Seriously I could watch this over and over.  I have been feeling a little nostalgic lately.  All of my babies are getting so big.  I started putting other videos on of the kids but it kept saying error.  They are all so cute!  I love them all so much.  I can't believe I am going to have another baby soon - I  hate that I already know it will grow up super fast too. 

* If you are wondering why I kept asking him to do his bum wiggle, well he had a phase where he thought he was SO funny when he would shake his bum around. This video is from when he was 22 months old.  He is going to be 6 before I know it!

2 comments:

Bennett Family said...

Oh my goodness! That was so cute! I feel the same way. I look at both of my babies and think..."what?!!"

Alicia said...

Awww, that was precious! They do grow up so fast, it's CRAZY! I always think they're so big at the time, and then I look back and they were so little - that's the age Weston is right now and I keep thinking he's turning into such a 'big boy', but I need to remember that he really is so little still!