Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Weekend Away

We went to visit my parents this weekend.  We had some dental things we needed to do over that way so we made a weekend out of it.  I was awful at taking pictures.  I only took pictures one day when we went up to Port Townsend.  We played at Fort Warden with Dan and Heather and Ridge.  It was really fun.  The kids loved the old bunkers.  The pictures don't do them justice but they are huge and full of tunnels and secret entrances.  It is all right near the water so they also go to throw some sticks in the water (one of their favorite things).  We had planned to spend a night up there but we didn't get our hotel ahead of time so there was no vacancy.  We still had a great time.  The rest of the weekend we spent with my parents.  Adele was in a super goofy mood one night.  I wish I had taken a video or at least some pictures.  She was talking up a storm, laughing at everything, doing all her funny tricks.  It was lots of fun.







It was a lovely weekend.  Hopefully we can go back soon.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I LOVE all the old forts in WA!