Friday, April 29, 2011

Guess who is turning 30?


Tyler's birthday is tomorrow and he is turning 30!!!  I can't believe it - when I met him he was 21.  The years are flying by.  

I remember when 30 seemed so old.  Now it doesn't seem old at all.  It seems like we are just starting out in many ways.  We are putting an end to our schooling/ residency years and might actually settle down somewhere.  I think that Tyler's thirties are going to be years full of change and adventure.  

I hope that tomorrow we can usher in his thirties in a grand way (check back tomorrow to see how the celebrating went).  Some of the reasons that I think Tyler deserves a wonderful birthday---

Tyler is the greatest and best husband and friend I could have ever asked for. We never run out of things to talk about.  We  have fun together.  He always puts his family first and makes great sacrifices for us.  He is a great Dad.  He always has energy to play with the kids.  He keeps life exciting for all of us.  He knows how to work hard and play hard!  He is truly a great and wonderful person.

Here's to Tyler's 30's- may they be memorable and full of love.

Tyler- I love you Forever!

2 comments:

Marianne Thayne said...

That is very nice and happy birthday to Tyler from me. Isn't it an anniversary too? I think it is so if so then happy anniversary too.

Britney Brent said...

Happy Birthday!!!!