Monday, April 25, 2011

Potty Time....Sorta

Adele really likes the potty and loves telling me when she has a messy diaper.  The other day I bought a few things so that when I felt like potty training we could give it a try.  We couldn't help but put the cute undies on and see how she looked.  That night she sat on the potty and peed.  I thought "oh no, I don't really want to do this".  The next day we went out of town so I hoped she would forget about our little experiment. 

She still asks about it sometimes.  Last night she said "potty" and I was feeling nice so I let her sit on it and she pooped.  I really think she could be potty trained.  I just don't know if I am up to it right now.  We go out of town a lot- which interrupts it. I have been so tired this pregnancy that I don't know if I have the energy and we are suppose to move in 9 weeks. There is just a lot going on and I don't know if I want one more thing.

It is fun watching her learn about it and who knows maybe I will get a boost of energy and go for it. 

1 comment:

Water Buffalo said...

where are you moving to?