Monday, April 25, 2011

Six Months of Chemo

Look at what six months of chemo does to a person!!!  Actually this picture is from last summer.  But anyway, I am getting sidetracked....My Mom went in for her last treatment (#12) and due to some problems she has been having they decided she was done. So hooray for my Mom- She did it!!! She can stop hibernating and hopefully be back to her old self before long.  It's been a long winter for her!  When she called to tell me she was done she said "go eat some ice cream and celebrate for me" (she hasn't been able to eat as much ice cream as she would like over the last six months because cold bothers her). 

        So go get your ice cream and celebrate with me and my Mom- She is done!!!

I love you Mom- Don't be too mad about the picture!!!

5 comments:

Marianne Thayne said...

Love the picture and hooray! I am sure I can put a little ice cream away to help the celebration along.

Rachel said...

I am so glad that she is done!!! She is in our prayers.

kandis said...

yeah!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm so glad she is done!!!!
Love, Debbie

Alicia said...

Congratulations to your mom on making that journey! So happy for her and all of you!