Monday, April 11, 2011

Soldiers, Nursery and 31 Weeks

Garret and Spencer had their cousins over on Friday.  They all decided to be soldiers.  The girls didn't enjoy it for as long as the boys did but it was cute watching them for a while.


 Adele went to nursery Sunday and did great.  She told Tyler "no, no, no" when he came to get her.  Who knows if it will last but I think Tyler is enjoying attending classes at church rather than just being in the halls.  Also, last night when Tyler put her to bed she said "love you, night night" unprompted and before anyone said it to her.  She says it most nights but usually after we do.
Here I am at 31 weeks.  I feel huge.  I am not sure if the picture does it justice but its big- at least big enough that sleeping is getting uncomfortable and my back aches pretty much all the time.  I can't believe number 4 is going to be here so soon.  We have talked ourselves in circles about the gender and are getting anxious to find out.  This baby is a mover.  It seems like it moves all the time.  I am hoping it is just an activity sleeper, otherwise we could be in for trouble!

7 comments:

kandis said...

Rachel you look awesome!

Debbie said...

I agree with Kandis, you look great Rachel, and I think it is exciting that you are waiting to find out what you are having.

Love you tons, Mom

Brent said...

I can't believe you are 31 weeks already. And you look beautiful!
So we are dying to hear where you guys are going. . . please let us know soon.

Brent said...

That was me Kashann

Sarah said...

This baby that I am carrying is also super active!! I'm hoping sleep won't be an issue as well! You look great!

Alicia said...

You look fantastic! So funny about talking yourselves in circles - we've done that with both of the ones we didn't know, too! By the end I just can't stand not knowing anymore!! So fun.

Lindsey Phillips said...

You look so cute!!! YAY!