Thursday, April 7, 2011

To Grandma's house we go...

We spent several days at my parents house while Tyler was busy doing dental "stuff".  We kept busy visiting friends, playing with Grandma and Grandpa, the boys built things and worked on a clubhouse, we visited Dan and Heather and Ridge etc.  I only took one picture the whole weekend- AAAaaah.  But at least it captured Adele's love of being Grandma's helper!  She had a special love for Grandma this trip.  She followed her around, cried when she left, wanted to be her helper, kept trying to steal her chair, wanted to snuggle....so cute!  I am glad they let us crash at their house for a couple days.  Hopefully the crazies didn't wear anyone out too much!

1 comment:

Marianne Thayne said...

I love that picture. Just looking at the loving look my sister is giving to that sweet little girl is great. But you are way to good of a picture taker to only have one picture...