Sunday, May 15, 2011

Make Your Guess?

With less than four weeks to go until our new baby comes it's time to make some guesses.  What do you think are we having a boy or a girl?  What will this baby weigh?  Will this new baby come early (please come early)?

I am due June 13th but plan to be induced June 10th if I have not had it sooner.  The doctor says my stomach is measuring big but the ultrasound says it's "normal" size.  The heartbeat is usually around 160 at my visits (could be due to the fact that it is very active).  I can't think of anything else I can offer as help---so make your guesses....

And you are more than welcome to give us some name suggestions as well!

11 comments:

Joe said...

Boy, 9lbs 13oz, he won't come until you are induced- Leah

Girl, 9lbs 6oz, June 10-Joe

Joe said...

Joe thinks you should name her, 'the beib' after Justin Beiber.

Debbie said...

I am guessing that your baby will come when it is induced on the 10th, and it will be a girl, and she will weigh in at 9lbs 2oz. Her name should be Little Debbie, and we will make little cakes together. (-:

Love, Mom (big Debbie)

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

I need some pics to make my guess please!

kandis said...

I'm guessing boy 9lbs 4oz. June 10

and I'm with Kalie on the picture thing...

Marianne Thayne said...

I say boy on June 1st 8lb 12 oz. And good luck!

Sarah said...

I'm guessing a boy! good luck girl!

Bennett Family said...

I think girl. Born on your induction date. 9lbs 12 oz., and please no on "the beib!!", but really should consider Little Debbie!! I love the name Lila : ) She or he will be beautiful (of course.) Good luck to you, Fordham family! We are very happy for you : )

PapaFordham said...

Well Grandpa & I were going to say a boy, but with the heartrate at 160 we will say girl, coming on Evie's Birthday the 9th of June... We're guessing that she will weigh at least 9 lbs!!! But all we really care about is that our 6th little Grandchild is very healthy and that all goes well for Rachel and the baby!!!

Stephanie said...

I am sure that it will be a girl so Sienna and Ramona will have another playmate. I think she will weigh 10 pounds 2 ounces (sorry) and be 21 inches. She will be born on the 8th of June and I suggest the name Gabriella, you can call her Gabby for short.

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

Our girl name was Cora Belle... it'd still up for grabs! Goodluck, I can't wait to see pics! Miss you guys!