Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Collection

I am not really a collection type of person.  I have never been one to want shelves of random things around- but I do have one collection I love.  I love this collection because it has lots of meaning (no random pieces in it).  Tyler gave me the first one when we were dating, the next when we got married and the others were give after each of our kids were born.

 Tyler picked this one out for Titus.  I think it is the perfect piece to add to and possibly complete my collection .  It's fun because the kids love to ask which one is for them and they like to look at them.  I told them someday I would give them the one that represents them.  They think that is a pretty exciting thing to look forward to!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love the idea of a treasure that you look forward to all of your life. I bet the kids really love them.
Good job Tyler !!!!!!

Love, Mom