Friday, August 26, 2011

Titus at 2 Months (well 2 and a half months)

I finally took Titus in for his two month appointment and just as suspected he is a chunk.  He weighs 17 pounds 6 ounces (over the 95 % for weight- that explains my backache- they didn't say a specific percentile) and he is 25.5 inches long (again over 95% for height).  He is growing - big so big. 

Along with growing nicely he is learning to smile.  Big smiles and they come easier everyday. He also is finding his voice and when we talk to him he makes noises back.  He is still a little fussy at times but seems to be mellowing out a bit.  He is perfect in my book!  I love my little Titus!

***Just for fun I looked back at Adele and Spencer's two month check ups (Garret's weren't easy to find) and he is bigger then they both were at this age and they were both big babies too.

3 comments:

Marianne Thayne said...

I love the looking back. That is so much fun to me -- probably why I love the blogging so much.

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

Holy Huge!!! Ours were all over 90th% and only 14 lb range!

Alicia said...

So big!! What a chunk! You know what - Emmett was 17 pounds at 2 months as well!! It's so massive, right? I had the worst backache as well - they weigh as much as most 10 month olds, but they are like a sack of flour in your arms and want to be held all the time. So funny. Wish we lived closer so we could take a picture. =)

(Oh, and fyi, the chart from my doctor showed Emmett being off the chart for weight. I know they can't ever say the "100th percentile", but it's past the 99.5 or whatever...if only I remembered anything about statistics...=) Anyway, just thought I'd let you know since you said they didn't mention the percentile).