Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Night Time Gratitude


This morning I woke up feeling a great deal of gratitude.  My sweet little bundle of joy went to bed at 6:30 last night, fussed a little at 10 but Tyler was still up so he just went in and put a blanket around him.  Then we both went to bed and we didn't hear from our TyTy until 6:00 this morning.  I admit I still woke up often during the night.  I kept wondering when he was going to wake up and listening really hard to be sure I wasn't sleeping through his screams.  I realize there is a high probability that it could take a week or two before this becomes common place but I am thankful for the rest I got and I admit I look forward to a few more nights of sleep (I have some serious catching up to do!).  As much as I love him being little the middle of the night feedings will not be too hard for me to let go of (just a very teeny-tiny part of me will miss our snuggle time at night- Ill find a way to make up for it during the day).  He is a sweetheart and so easy to be thankful for.  Thank you Titus for a good nights sleep!!!
I think he might take after his sister in the face making department!

2 comments:

steph said...

I think all your kids aRe cute but little Titus is really a supER cutie!!

Marianne Thayne said...

What a cutie. He looks so big. He has a good example for the different faces!