Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why We Moved To The Country and Thankful Thoughts

 We moved to the country so our kids could spend hour after hour doing real kid things....like building teepee's for cats (seriously is there a better use of a kids time!)


 I love watching them work together and play together.  I love watching them get bored and then  come up with something creative to do.  I suppose there are lots of reasons we moved to the country (we can have a garden, play sports, seclusion etc) but the big reason was to provide an amazing backdrop for them to be children.

Today's thankfulness is this- When Garret had his two friends over today, he didn't leave his brother out.  I hope that no matter what friends he makes he still remembers his buddy Spencer.  I am thankful that they are brothers and friends.

2 comments:

Kristy E.B. said...

That is something to be thankful for. It would be fun to meet up over the holidays sometime.

Alicia said...

It just looks like a dreamland!! I'm jealous!!