Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Decade Ago today....

Tyler and I went on our first date!  At the time I tried to get out of it, but lacking an excuse I went and I have spent the last 10 years being grateful I did. 

It's not a date we really celebrate aside from getting a little nostalgic every year on January 16th!  This year I had a secret scheme brewing to run off with him for a night.  Those plans fell through, but it's still an exciting day.  A decade since our first date. 

It was such a great first date too.  We went to a symphony, ice-cream and dancing.  I teased him relentlessly through the night (which he enjoyed).  It was a great start to our story. 

Not from our first date but from the "early" days!
Here's to 10 years since that magical first date....

2 comments:

Lindsey Phillips said...

LOVE IT!

Jen Ranker said...

You guys are so gangster together :) Congratulations on 10 beautiful years!