Saturday, March 16, 2013

Talent Show

Last night our church put on a talent show.  Our kids practiced "When all the cows were sleeping" (it's a nursery rhyme).  Tyler wrote a couple more verses to make it longer.  It was so adorable.
 
They needed costumes so I got them each overalls and hats.  I wouldn't have been able to let myself splurge like that....but I know they will get well worn and passed down.  Garret could hardly contain himself when he found out what I got (he would love to run off and be a farmer).
 
I thought they looked pretty cute so I took a few pictures before we left for the church.
 







At the church they did awesome.  I loved every second of it.  I didn't take any real pictures there I made a video, and I can't get it to play on the blog.  I guess you will have to either come over and watch it or trust me that they were good!


1 comment:

Jen Ranker said...

They all look so adorable! I love it!